Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers is not implemented for iOS platform
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the console notice that there is no definition for disableDepthAndStencilBuffers
Expected: PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers property should be available on iOS platforms exactly the same as on Android or N3DS.
Actual: There is no definition for this property on iOS platform.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab