Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers is not implemented for iOS platform
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the console notice that there is no definition for disableDepthAndStencilBuffers
Expected: PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers property should be available on iOS platforms exactly the same as on Android or N3DS.
Actual: There is no definition for this property on iOS platform.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled