Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers is not implemented for iOS platform
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the console notice that there is no definition for disableDepthAndStencilBuffers
Expected: PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers property should be available on iOS platforms exactly the same as on Android or N3DS.
Actual: There is no definition for this property on iOS platform.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets