Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers is not implemented for iOS platform
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the console notice that there is no definition for disableDepthAndStencilBuffers
Expected: PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers property should be available on iOS platforms exactly the same as on Android or N3DS.
Actual: There is no definition for this property on iOS platform.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes