Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers is not implemented for iOS platform
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the console notice that there is no definition for disableDepthAndStencilBuffers
Expected: PlayerSettings.iOS.disableDepthAndStencilBuffers property should be available on iOS platforms exactly the same as on Android or N3DS.
Actual: There is no definition for this property on iOS platform.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete