Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Player Settings window is no longer displaying any information
- have Unity Editor with the Android build tools installed.
- download this project and load it on Mac - I'm on macOS Mojave 10.14: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/EbBLqRphloOsxhS
- Got to project Settings-> Player
- notice all the errors and that the player settings don't show anything
ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.Repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:311)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.BeginScrollView (Vector2 scrollPosition, Boolean alwaysShowHorizontal, Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle horizontalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:9096)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.BeginScrollView (Vector2 scrollPosition, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:9066)
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout+ScrollViewScope..ctor (Vector2 scrollPosition, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:9025)
UnityEditor.SettingsWindow.DrawSettingsPanel () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Settings/SettingsWindow.cs:277)
UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, Matrix4x4 worldTransform, Rect clippingRect, Boolean isComputingLayout) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:244)
Does not occur on Windows.
- reopening the Project Settings Window
- restarting Unity
- restarting my Mackbook
- reinstalling Unity
Nothing seemed to allow me to use the Player settings window again
If i make a new project, the player settings window will default back to Mac Standalone settings and that seems to fix it, but then it breaks back again as soon as I turn to Android Settings again. This, in turn, makes setting up a build for Android impossible, so it's a major blocker.
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b10
Not reproduced on: 2018.3.0b9 or 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default