Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a20
Player Character movement has drastically slowed down in 3D Sample Scene HDRP
How to reproduce:
1. Download 3D Sample Scene HDRP
2. Open up the template and enter Play Mode
3. Move around using "WASD"
Actual result: Movement of the character has drastically slowed down compared to previous versions
Expected result: Same movement speed as in previous versions, or same movement speed as the 3D Sample Scene, as the new HDRP Sample Scene is using Third Person View
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a15, 2023.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"