Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
PlayableBehaviour ProcessFrame never receives EvaluationType "Evaluate" when scrubbing the Playable Track
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1322970-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Open the Timeline Window
3. Scrub the Playable Track
Expected result: ProcessFrame function's FrameData.evaluationType returns "Evaluate"
Actual result: ProcessFrame function's FrameData.evaluationType returns "Playback"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform