Search Issue Tracker
PlayableBehaviour ProcessFrame never receives EvaluationType "Evaluate" when scrubbing the Playable Track
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1322970-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Open the Timeline Window
3. Scrub the Playable Track
Expected result: ProcessFrame function's FrameData.evaluationType returns "Evaluate"
Actual result: ProcessFrame function's FrameData.evaluationType returns "Playback"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned