Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[Playable] GetCurrentAnimatorStateInfo not working
Download and import "Mecanim Example Scenes" from the AS.
Copy attached PlayAnyControllerAsPlayable.cs into imported project.
Open "Animator Controller" scene.
Add script to "U_Character_REF".
Assign "Layer" controller to script.
Click Play in the editor.
The Jump trigger (Ctrl) while running does not work.
Disable the PlayAnyControllerAsPlayable.cs script,
click Play... Jump trigger works fine.
This is because the IdleRunJump.cs does not return the proper current state at line 26... GetCurrentAnimatorStateInfo when using a controllerPlayable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode