Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Pivot Offset, Stretch Mode] X axis of pivot offset is affected by particle size
Pivot offset over the X axis is affected by particle size.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select the ParticleSystem in the hierarchy.
3. Change the pivot offset on Y - observe the distance the particle is moved.
4. Change the pivot offset on X - observe how a larger number needs to be entered.
5. Change the particle size and observe the pivot change.
Expected outcome: size of the particle to not affect the offset.
- Regressions in b22, most likely due to fix for 793101
- Old particles seem to upgrade fine, but new ones created in b22 onward show this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException