Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Pivot Offset, Stretch Mode] X axis of pivot offset is affected by particle size
Pivot offset over the X axis is affected by particle size.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select the ParticleSystem in the hierarchy.
3. Change the pivot offset on Y - observe the distance the particle is moved.
4. Change the pivot offset on X - observe how a larger number needs to be entered.
5. Change the particle size and observe the pivot change.
Expected outcome: size of the particle to not affect the offset.
- Regressions in b22, most likely due to fix for 793101
- Old particles seem to upgrade fine, but new ones created in b22 onward show this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position