Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Pivot Offset, Stretch Mode] X axis of pivot offset is affected by particle size
Pivot offset over the X axis is affected by particle size.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select the ParticleSystem in the hierarchy.
3. Change the pivot offset on Y - observe the distance the particle is moved.
4. Change the pivot offset on X - observe how a larger number needs to be entered.
5. Change the particle size and observe the pivot change.
Expected outcome: size of the particle to not affect the offset.
- Regressions in b22, most likely due to fix for 793101
- Old particles seem to upgrade fine, but new ones created in b22 onward show this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer