Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Pivot Offset, Stretch Mode] X axis of pivot offset is affected by particle size
Pivot offset over the X axis is affected by particle size.
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select the ParticleSystem in the hierarchy.
3. Change the pivot offset on Y - observe the distance the particle is moved.
4. Change the pivot offset on X - observe how a larger number needs to be entered.
5. Change the particle size and observe the pivot change.
Expected outcome: size of the particle to not affect the offset.
- Regressions in b22, most likely due to fix for 793101
- Old particles seem to upgrade fine, but new ones created in b22 onward show this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds