Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
physx::shdfnd::Array<...>::resize crash when MeshCollider Convex is on
1.Open attached project "892396"
2.Select "TiltHead" in the Hierarchy
3.Make sure Convex is on on the MeshCollider on "Nozzle(GREEN)" object
4.Scale XYZ to 1000
5.Control+Z three times
6.Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.6.0b5 2017.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 5.4.1f1
Expected result: object scales back with undo function without crash
Actual result: Unity crashes when undoing objects scale
Win 10 Pro
Screen recording attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets