Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
physx::shdfnd::Array<...>::resize crash when MeshCollider Convex is on
1.Open attached project "892396"
2.Select "TiltHead" in the Hierarchy
3.Make sure Convex is on on the MeshCollider on "Nozzle(GREEN)" object
4.Scale XYZ to 1000
5.Control+Z three times
6.Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.6.0b5 2017.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 5.4.1f1
Expected result: object scales back with undo function without crash
Actual result: Unity crashes when undoing objects scale
Win 10 Pro
Screen recording attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit