Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
physx::shdfnd::Array<...>::resize crash when MeshCollider Convex is on
1.Open attached project "892396"
2.Select "TiltHead" in the Hierarchy
3.Make sure Convex is on on the MeshCollider on "Nozzle(GREEN)" object
4.Scale XYZ to 1000
5.Control+Z three times
6.Observe the crash
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.6.0b5 2017.1.0a4
Not reproduced on: 5.4.1f1
Expected result: object scales back with undo function without crash
Actual result: Unity crashes when undoing objects scale
Win 10 Pro
Screen recording attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform