Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
PhysicsRaycaster does not work with multiple displays
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (physicsRaycasterBug.zip)
2. Build and run the project for PC standalone
3. Hover the mouse cursor over the cube in your main display, it will disappear
4. Hover the mouse cursor over the cube in your secondary display, nothing happens
Expected: PhysicsRaycaster works on multiple displays
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website