Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
PhysicsRaycaster does not work with multiple displays
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (physicsRaycasterBug.zip)
2. Build and run the project for PC standalone
3. Hover the mouse cursor over the cube in your main display, it will disappear
4. Hover the mouse cursor over the cube in your secondary display, nothing happens
Expected: PhysicsRaycaster works on multiple displays
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default