Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
PhysicsRaycaster does not work with multiple displays
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (physicsRaycasterBug.zip)
2. Build and run the project for PC standalone
3. Hover the mouse cursor over the cube in your main display, it will disappear
4. Hover the mouse cursor over the cube in your secondary display, nothing happens
Expected: PhysicsRaycaster works on multiple displays
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.0p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode