Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
OverlapCollider() registers an overlap only at specific points when a CompositeCollider2D with Outlines Geometry is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Main" Scene in the attached "case_1174546-Composite_Collider_Bug" project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Open the Scene Window
4. Drag the Gray box to make its collider overlap completely with a green box collider
Expected results: Gray boxes that have their colliders overlap with green box colliders at any point become red
Actual results: Only gray boxes with colliders that overlap with the left edge of green box collider become red
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
1. Such an issue occurs only when Outline Geometry is set. Setting the Geometry to Polygons fixes the problem, but it is not a solution when a collision needs to be calculated outside the GameObject visual.
2. Project in versions before 2019.1.0a12 could not be compiled due to missing references to asmdef files.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video