Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Physics2D] Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" throws runtime errors on changing length connection
Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" under Distance Joint 2D throws runtime errors on changing length connection.
Steps to Repro:
1. Import attached package.
2. Open "DistanceJoint2D_MaxDistanceOnly" Scene.
3. Select in Hierarchy > Anchor 4 > Crate 4.
4. Inspector > Distance Joint 2D > Maximum Distance Only > Uncheck > Check > Play.
5. Drag Crate 4 towards the Anchor.
Multiple errors are thrown.
Crate can be dragged towards the Anchor.
Windows and Mac
2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project