Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Physics2D] Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" throws runtime errors on changing length connection
Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" under Distance Joint 2D throws runtime errors on changing length connection.
Steps to Repro:
1. Import attached package.
2. Open "DistanceJoint2D_MaxDistanceOnly" Scene.
3. Select in Hierarchy > Anchor 4 > Crate 4.
4. Inspector > Distance Joint 2D > Maximum Distance Only > Uncheck > Check > Play.
5. Drag Crate 4 towards the Anchor.
Multiple errors are thrown.
Crate can be dragged towards the Anchor.
Windows and Mac
2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR