Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Physics2D] Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" throws runtime errors on changing length connection
Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" under Distance Joint 2D throws runtime errors on changing length connection.
Steps to Repro:
1. Import attached package.
2. Open "DistanceJoint2D_MaxDistanceOnly" Scene.
3. Select in Hierarchy > Anchor 4 > Crate 4.
4. Inspector > Distance Joint 2D > Maximum Distance Only > Uncheck > Check > Play.
5. Drag Crate 4 towards the Anchor.
Multiple errors are thrown.
Crate can be dragged towards the Anchor.
Windows and Mac
2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline