Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Physics2D] Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" throws runtime errors on changing length connection
Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" under Distance Joint 2D throws runtime errors on changing length connection.
Steps to Repro:
1. Import attached package.
2. Open "DistanceJoint2D_MaxDistanceOnly" Scene.
3. Select in Hierarchy > Anchor 4 > Crate 4.
4. Inspector > Distance Joint 2D > Maximum Distance Only > Uncheck > Check > Play.
5. Drag Crate 4 towards the Anchor.
Multiple errors are thrown.
Crate can be dragged towards the Anchor.
Windows and Mac
2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking