Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Physics2D] Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" throws runtime errors on changing length connection
Disabling and enabling "Max Distance Only" under Distance Joint 2D throws runtime errors on changing length connection.
Steps to Repro:
1. Import attached package.
2. Open "DistanceJoint2D_MaxDistanceOnly" Scene.
3. Select in Hierarchy > Anchor 4 > Crate 4.
4. Inspector > Distance Joint 2D > Maximum Distance Only > Uncheck > Check > Play.
5. Drag Crate 4 towards the Anchor.
Multiple errors are thrown.
Crate can be dragged towards the Anchor.
Windows and Mac
2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected