Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Physics][Rigidbody]OnTriggerExit/Enter triggered excessively when switching Is Kinematic on/off
1) Open project(TestTestTest), proceed to test scene and go into play mode.
2) In hierarchy select the cube and under its rigidbody component turn "Is Kinematic" on and off.
Actual result: "DetectionZone" object fires OnTriggerExit/Enter methods.(See attached gif.)
Expected result: OnTriggerExit should not get called, OnTriggerEnter shoul only be called when switching "Is Kinematic" off.
Note: in 5.2 only OnTriggerEnter gets triggered every time when you change the state of "Is Kinematic"
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a6.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.3f1, 5.2.2p4 (OnTriggerExit did not reproduce / OnTriggerEnter did).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project