Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Physics][Rigidbody]OnTriggerExit/Enter triggered excessively when switching Is Kinematic on/off
1) Open project(TestTestTest), proceed to test scene and go into play mode.
2) In hierarchy select the cube and under its rigidbody component turn "Is Kinematic" on and off.
Actual result: "DetectionZone" object fires OnTriggerExit/Enter methods.(See attached gif.)
Expected result: OnTriggerExit should not get called, OnTriggerEnter shoul only be called when switching "Is Kinematic" off.
Note: in 5.2 only OnTriggerEnter gets triggered every time when you change the state of "Is Kinematic"
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a6.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.3f1, 5.2.2p4 (OnTriggerExit did not reproduce / OnTriggerEnter did).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails