Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Physics][Rigidbody]OnTriggerExit/Enter triggered excessively when switching Is Kinematic on/off
1) Open project(TestTestTest), proceed to test scene and go into play mode.
2) In hierarchy select the cube and under its rigidbody component turn "Is Kinematic" on and off.
Actual result: "DetectionZone" object fires OnTriggerExit/Enter methods.(See attached gif.)
Expected result: OnTriggerExit should not get called, OnTriggerEnter shoul only be called when switching "Is Kinematic" off.
Note: in 5.2 only OnTriggerEnter gets triggered every time when you change the state of "Is Kinematic"
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a6.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.3f1, 5.2.2p4 (OnTriggerExit did not reproduce / OnTriggerEnter did).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime