Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Physics][Rigidbody]OnTriggerExit/Enter triggered excessively when switching Is Kinematic on/off
1) Open project(TestTestTest), proceed to test scene and go into play mode.
2) In hierarchy select the cube and under its rigidbody component turn "Is Kinematic" on and off.
Actual result: "DetectionZone" object fires OnTriggerExit/Enter methods.(See attached gif.)
Expected result: OnTriggerExit should not get called, OnTriggerEnter shoul only be called when switching "Is Kinematic" off.
Note: in 5.2 only OnTriggerEnter gets triggered every time when you change the state of "Is Kinematic"
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a6.
Did not reproduce with: 5.2.3f1, 5.2.2p4 (OnTriggerExit did not reproduce / OnTriggerEnter did).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend