Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Physics] [Prefab] [Undo] Crash when reverting prefab who had Rigidbody and Joint deleted and then undoing the revert
1) Create new project
2) Add a cube
3) Add Rigidbody and Configurable Joint on that cube
4) Make it a prefab
5) Select the cube in scene
6) Delete Configurable Joint and Rigidbody from it
7) Revert the changes done by clicking 'Revert' at top of Inspector
8) Undo this step with ctrl+z
Reproduced in 5.4.0p4, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3
On 5.4.0f3 this warning comes up when trying to do this:
Component of type Rigidbody was added to Cube using GameObject.AddComponent() and had become dangling during an undo operation.
Use Undo.AddComponent to correctly add a component which can be handle by the undo system
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete