Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Physics] [Prefab] [Undo] Crash when reverting prefab who had Rigidbody and Joint deleted and then undoing the revert
1) Create new project
2) Add a cube
3) Add Rigidbody and Configurable Joint on that cube
4) Make it a prefab
5) Select the cube in scene
6) Delete Configurable Joint and Rigidbody from it
7) Revert the changes done by clicking 'Revert' at top of Inspector
8) Undo this step with ctrl+z
Reproduced in 5.4.0p4, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3
On 5.4.0f3 this warning comes up when trying to do this:
Component of type Rigidbody was added to Cube using GameObject.AddComponent() and had become dangling during an undo operation.
Use Undo.AddComponent to correctly add a component which can be handle by the undo system
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default