Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Physics] [Prefab] [Undo] Crash when reverting prefab who had Rigidbody and Joint deleted and then undoing the revert
1) Create new project
2) Add a cube
3) Add Rigidbody and Configurable Joint on that cube
4) Make it a prefab
5) Select the cube in scene
6) Delete Configurable Joint and Rigidbody from it
7) Revert the changes done by clicking 'Revert' at top of Inspector
8) Undo this step with ctrl+z
Reproduced in 5.4.0p4, 5.4.1f1, 5.4.2f1, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Not reproduced in 5.4.0p3, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3
On 5.4.0f3 this warning comes up when trying to do this:
Component of type Rigidbody was added to Cube using GameObject.AddComponent() and had become dangling during an undo operation.
Use Undo.AddComponent to correctly add a component which can be handle by the undo system
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode