Search Issue Tracker
[Physics] Inconsistent wheel colider behavior if wheel coliders exist during scene start
1. Download and open attached "tankgame.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press anywhere on terrain to set a way point for a car.
4. Notice car movement.
Expected result: car slowly moves towards the set way point.
Actual result: car behavior is very jittery and car is unable to go directly to the way point.
Workaround: Disable "Tank" gameobject. After 3 seconds it will be spawned in automatically. Then the car is stable and follows it's path.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Notes: Reproduces on any platform. When object with wheel colliders is instantiated later in the scene, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted