Search Issue Tracker
[Physics] Inconsistent wheel colider behavior if wheel coliders exist during scene start
1. Download and open attached "tankgame.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press anywhere on terrain to set a way point for a car.
4. Notice car movement.
Expected result: car slowly moves towards the set way point.
Actual result: car behavior is very jittery and car is unable to go directly to the way point.
Workaround: Disable "Tank" gameobject. After 3 seconds it will be spawned in automatically. Then the car is stable and follows it's path.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Notes: Reproduces on any platform. When object with wheel colliders is instantiated later in the scene, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor