Search Issue Tracker
[Physics] Inconsistent wheel colider behavior if wheel coliders exist during scene start
1. Download and open attached "tankgame.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press anywhere on terrain to set a way point for a car.
4. Notice car movement.
Expected result: car slowly moves towards the set way point.
Actual result: car behavior is very jittery and car is unable to go directly to the way point.
Workaround: Disable "Tank" gameobject. After 3 seconds it will be spawned in automatically. Then the car is stable and follows it's path.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Notes: Reproduces on any platform. When object with wheel colliders is instantiated later in the scene, everything works as expected.
This is a duplicate of issue #985046WheelCollider damping rate value is ignored if set in edit mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default