Search Issue Tracker
[Physics] Inconsistent wheel colider behavior if wheel coliders exist during scene start
1. Download and open attached "tankgame.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press anywhere on terrain to set a way point for a car.
4. Notice car movement.
Expected result: car slowly moves towards the set way point.
Actual result: car behavior is very jittery and car is unable to go directly to the way point.
Workaround: Disable "Tank" gameobject. After 3 seconds it will be spawned in automatically. Then the car is stable and follows it's path.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Notes: Reproduces on any platform. When object with wheel colliders is instantiated later in the scene, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis