Search Issue Tracker
[Physics] Inconsistent wheel colider behavior if wheel coliders exist during scene start
1. Download and open attached "tankgame.zip" project.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press anywhere on terrain to set a way point for a car.
4. Notice car movement.
Expected result: car slowly moves towards the set way point.
Actual result: car behavior is very jittery and car is unable to go directly to the way point.
Workaround: Disable "Tank" gameobject. After 3 seconds it will be spawned in automatically. Then the car is stable and follows it's path.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.6f1.
Notes: Reproduces on any platform. When object with wheel colliders is instantiated later in the scene, everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules