Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
WheelCollider damping rate value is ignored if set in edit mode
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Press 'G' key
Expected: both cuboids will be moving at the same speed
Actual: One of cuboids starts moving slower(for which has damping rate value was set to 1 via script) Notice that messages 'Before' and 'After' shows the same value, that was set in editor (1), but actually it was set only after 3rd step.
Reproduced: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform