Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
WheelCollider damping rate value is ignored if set in edit mode
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Press 'G' key
Expected: both cuboids will be moving at the same speed
Actual: One of cuboids starts moving slower(for which has damping rate value was set to 1 via script) Notice that messages 'Before' and 'After' shows the same value, that was set in editor (1), but actually it was set only after 3rd step.
Reproduced: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected