Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
WheelCollider damping rate value is ignored if set in edit mode
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Press 'G' key
Expected: both cuboids will be moving at the same speed
Actual: One of cuboids starts moving slower(for which has damping rate value was set to 1 via script) Notice that messages 'Before' and 'After' shows the same value, that was set in editor (1), but actually it was set only after 3rd step.
Reproduced: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned