Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
WheelCollider damping rate value is ignored if set in edit mode
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Press 'G' key
Expected: both cuboids will be moving at the same speed
Actual: One of cuboids starts moving slower(for which has damping rate value was set to 1 via script) Notice that messages 'Before' and 'After' shows the same value, that was set in editor (1), but actually it was set only after 3rd step.
Reproduced: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2