Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
WheelCollider damping rate value is ignored if set in edit mode
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Press 'G' key
Expected: both cuboids will be moving at the same speed
Actual: One of cuboids starts moving slower(for which has damping rate value was set to 1 via script) Notice that messages 'Before' and 'After' shows the same value, that was set in editor (1), but actually it was set only after 3rd step.
Reproduced: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework