Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Physics Debug Visualization does not work when in Prefab Edit mode
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1158611"
2. Open the Physics Debug tool
3. Verify that you can see 5 colliders in the scene view: BoxCollider with Rigidbody, BoxCollider, Sphere, Capsule and Quad (Mesh)
4. Open "ColliderPrefab" in prefab editing mode
Expected result: You continue to see the debug visualization while in the prefab editing mode.
Actual result: You are unable to see any debug visualization.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4 (No prefab view)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible