Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Physics Debug Visualization does not work when in Prefab Edit mode
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1158611"
2. Open the Physics Debug tool
3. Verify that you can see 5 colliders in the scene view: BoxCollider with Rigidbody, BoxCollider, Sphere, Capsule and Quad (Mesh)
4. Open "ColliderPrefab" in prefab editing mode
Expected result: You continue to see the debug visualization while in the prefab editing mode.
Actual result: You are unable to see any debug visualization.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4 (No prefab view)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name