Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Physics Debug Visualization does not work when in Prefab Edit mode
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1158611"
2. Open the Physics Debug tool
3. Verify that you can see 5 colliders in the scene view: BoxCollider with Rigidbody, BoxCollider, Sphere, Capsule and Quad (Mesh)
4. Open "ColliderPrefab" in prefab editing mode
Expected result: You continue to see the debug visualization while in the prefab editing mode.
Actual result: You are unable to see any debug visualization.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4 (No prefab view)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected
- Returned "TimeSpan" value is 0 when the Test Runner tests have been completed