Search Issue Tracker
[Physics] Articulation Body Ragdoll spins around itself when Spherical Articulation Joint Type is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "physics joint"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Enter Play mode and observe the GameObject "AB_Body_Broken"
Expected result: The GameObject stands still
Actual result: The GameObject spins around the middle of itself
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a14, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (Articulation Body component is unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account