Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Photon Unity Networking messages timeout when using .NET 4.X
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the latest QA-supplied project
2. Open Scene "LargeMessages"
3. Select the message size and press the RaiseEvent button
Expected: the message sends
Actual: the message times out
Reproduced in: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
Note: On .Net 4.x: If the message size is higher than 61kb, the message will timeout
On .Net 3.5 if the message size is higher than 128kb, the login will fail, but will not timeout
Could not test 2017.4 due to script errors
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone