Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Photon Unity Networking messages timeout when using .NET 4.X
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the latest QA-supplied project
2. Open Scene "LargeMessages"
3. Select the message size and press the RaiseEvent button
Expected: the message sends
Actual: the message times out
Reproduced in: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
Note: On .Net 4.x: If the message size is higher than 61kb, the message will timeout
On .Net 3.5 if the message size is higher than 128kb, the login will fail, but will not timeout
Could not test 2017.4 due to script errors
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform