Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Fix In Review for 2018.4
Photon Unity Networking messages timeout when using .NET 4.X
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the latest QA-supplied project
2. Open Scene "LargeMessages"
3. Select the message size and press the RaiseEvent button
Expected: the message sends
Actual: the message times out
Reproduced in: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
Note: On .Net 4.x: If the message size is higher than 61kb, the message will timeout
On .Net 3.5 if the message size is higher than 128kb, the login will fail, but will not timeout
Could not test 2017.4 due to script errors
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build