Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
PhotoCaptureFrame Fails to Provide Camera Matrices on HoloLens 2
1. With the same Unity App built on top of Unity PhotoCapture and PhotoCaptureFrame API, it is able to take photo and retrieve CameraToWorld and CameraProjection matrices on HoloLens 1. The app works fine taking photo data, however, always fails to provide CameraToWorld and CameraProjection matrices on HoloLens 2.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Have Windows SDK 18362 and VS2019 installed
2) Load UnityPhotoCapture scene into Unity 2019.2.17f1
3) Choose Universal Windows Platform as platform, and ensure capabilities WebCam, Microphone, Location and SpatialPerception are enabled, and Virtual Reality Supprt - Windows Mixed Reality is enabled as well.
4) Build and deploy the app onto Hololens 2
5) Once app gets launched, air-tap to take a photo and watch debug log. It prints out "Failed to get camera to world matrix!" and "Failed to get camera projection matrix!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events