Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
PhotoCaptureFrame Fails to Provide Camera Matrices on HoloLens 2
1. With the same Unity App built on top of Unity PhotoCapture and PhotoCaptureFrame API, it is able to take photo and retrieve CameraToWorld and CameraProjection matrices on HoloLens 1. The app works fine taking photo data, however, always fails to provide CameraToWorld and CameraProjection matrices on HoloLens 2.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Have Windows SDK 18362 and VS2019 installed
2) Load UnityPhotoCapture scene into Unity 2019.2.17f1
3) Choose Universal Windows Platform as platform, and ensure capabilities WebCam, Microphone, Location and SpatialPerception are enabled, and Virtual Reality Supprt - Windows Mixed Reality is enabled as well.
4) Build and deploy the app onto Hololens 2
5) Once app gets launched, air-tap to take a photo and watch debug log. It prints out "Failed to get camera to world matrix!" and "Failed to get camera projection matrix!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac