Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[Performance] Devices created very late in initialization
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/245
After the domain reload refactor, devices are not initialized and added until the first update loop.
This means that any initialization code in Monobehaviours (Awake, Start, OnEnable) cannot get access to any devices like the keyboard or mouse until after the first update has passed, which makes for very awkward initialization.
mdsitton commented 20 days ago
I'm seeing this issue on Mac in the editor but not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance