Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[Performance] Devices created very late in initialization
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/245
After the domain reload refactor, devices are not initialized and added until the first update loop.
This means that any initialization code in Monobehaviours (Awake, Start, OnEnable) cannot get access to any devices like the keyboard or mouse until after the first update has passed, which makes for very awkward initialization.
mdsitton commented 20 days ago
I'm seeing this issue on Mac in the editor but not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video