Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Version Control automatically Checkouts Reimported Sprites
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (Bug.zip)
2. Configure your "Version Control Integration for Perforce" setup
3. Ensure the current perforce workspace's "default" Changelist is empty
4. Reimport Diamond Sprite
5. Reimported Sprite is now within the default changelist despite neither the file nor the meta being edited
Actual results: Reimporting a Sprite cause a Checkout of itself
Expected results: Reimporting Sprite should not cause a Checkout
Reproducible with: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b7
Package versions: 1.0.16-preview.1, 2.1.0
Removing 2D Animation package makes issue go away
Note: Reimported sprite now has a symbol to show it is checked out; the inspector is no longer disabled; and the "Check out" button is no longer visible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete