Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[Perforce] Unity fails to checkout project assets
1. Put attached project inside a workspace & set up a connection to Perforce.
2. Submit everything in the default changelist.
3. Click Connect.
4. Quickly open scene "main".
5. Unity will be in a state where it doesn't automatically checkout a scene if saved and other assets such as materials can be edited and saved without first needing checkout.
6. If you leave the project open, after a few minutes Unity will return to a working state where assets can be checked out properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object