Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Perforce] Fatal crash when using Provider.Revert on unchanged scenes and reloading scenes at the same time
How to reproduce:
1. Add the attached repro project to your preferred remote workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Submit all of the scene files that have the "VacantInterior_Small" string in its name (Should be a total of 7 .unity files)
4. Go to "Tools" -> "Worl Builder" -> "Location" -> "Open"
5. Select the "Type" as "Interior" and the location as "VacantInterior_Small_01", click Open
6. While in the same World Builder Window click on the "Build" tab and click "Build"
Expected result: the scenes are reloaded without issues
Actual result: editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.15f1
Stack trace first lines (see the full stack trace in the Edit section):
0 com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x 0x000000010fb42b69 profiling::profiler::GetProfilerThreadID() + 25
1 com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x 0x000000011009e2c8 AudioManager::systemCallback(FMOD_SYSTEM*, FMOD_SYSTEM_CALLBACKTYPE, void*, void*) + 424
2 com.unity3d.UnityEditor5.x 0x0000000113408e9f FMOD::thread::callback(void*) + 175
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows