Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Per-platform default quality settings gets lost when we exit Unity editor while being in play mode
1.Create new project.
2.Check quality settings.
3.Play any scene in project.
4.Close Unity Editor.
5.Open project again and check quality settings.
6.Notice that default per-platform settings located in "ProjectSettings/QualitySettings.asset" got erased.
It seems like Application::ExitPlayMode() is never called when we close Unity editor, that is why quality per-platform settings gets lost in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block