Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Per-platform default quality settings gets lost when we exit Unity editor while being in play mode
1.Create new project.
2.Check quality settings.
3.Play any scene in project.
4.Close Unity Editor.
5.Open project again and check quality settings.
6.Notice that default per-platform settings located in "ProjectSettings/QualitySettings.asset" got erased.
It seems like Application::ExitPlayMode() is never called when we close Unity editor, that is why quality per-platform settings gets lost in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated