Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Per-platform default quality settings gets lost when we exit Unity editor while being in play mode
1.Create new project.
2.Check quality settings.
3.Play any scene in project.
4.Close Unity Editor.
5.Open project again and check quality settings.
6.Notice that default per-platform settings located in "ProjectSettings/QualitySettings.asset" got erased.
It seems like Application::ExitPlayMode() is never called when we close Unity editor, that is why quality per-platform settings gets lost in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small