Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Per-platform default quality settings gets lost when we exit Unity editor while being in play mode
1.Create new project.
2.Check quality settings.
3.Play any scene in project.
4.Close Unity Editor.
5.Open project again and check quality settings.
6.Notice that default per-platform settings located in "ProjectSettings/QualitySettings.asset" got erased.
It seems like Application::ExitPlayMode() is never called when we close Unity editor, that is why quality per-platform settings gets lost in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor