Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Per-platform default quality settings gets lost when we exit Unity editor while being in play mode
1.Create new project.
2.Check quality settings.
3.Play any scene in project.
4.Close Unity Editor.
5.Open project again and check quality settings.
6.Notice that default per-platform settings located in "ProjectSettings/QualitySettings.asset" got erased.
It seems like Application::ExitPlayMode() is never called when we close Unity editor, that is why quality per-platform settings gets lost in this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject