Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pause mode doesn't work as expected in native VR mode
1.Open any project, enable "Virtual Reality Supported" in player settings.
2.Play any scene, start Pause mode.
3.Keep left mouse button down on game view and move mouse, notice that game is still in pause mode (no events are running), but camera rotation still gets updated from oculus rift head tracking.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode