Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pause mode doesn't work as expected in native VR mode
1.Open any project, enable "Virtual Reality Supported" in player settings.
2.Play any scene, start Pause mode.
3.Keep left mouse button down on game view and move mouse, notice that game is still in pause mode (no events are running), but camera rotation still gets updated from oculus rift head tracking.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)