Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pause mode doesn't work as expected in native VR mode
1.Open any project, enable "Virtual Reality Supported" in player settings.
2.Play any scene, start Pause mode.
3.Keep left mouse button down on game view and move mouse, notice that game is still in pause mode (no events are running), but camera rotation still gets updated from oculus rift head tracking.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area