Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pause mode doesn't work as expected in native VR mode
1.Open any project, enable "Virtual Reality Supported" in player settings.
2.Play any scene, start Pause mode.
3.Keep left mouse button down on game view and move mouse, notice that game is still in pause mode (no events are running), but camera rotation still gets updated from oculus rift head tracking.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes