Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Pause mode doesn't work as expected in native VR mode
1.Open any project, enable "Virtual Reality Supported" in player settings.
2.Play any scene, start Pause mode.
3.Keep left mouse button down on game view and move mouse, notice that game is still in pause mode (no events are running), but camera rotation still gets updated from oculus rift head tracking.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated