Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Passing a folder to AssetDatabase.ImportAsset() with ImportAssetOptions.ImportRecursive does not import any assets within it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1230194.zip)
2. In the menu bar under "Test", select "Import"
3. Open the Console (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: All Assets within the folder "Test" are imported and the respective messages are printed to the Console
Actual result: Only the folder itself is imported
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2020.1.0a24, 2020.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy