Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Parts of Cloth Mesh disappear when entering Play mode
1. Open attached project ("case_1174475-ClothIssue.zip")
2. Open Assets -> Scenes -> "SampleScene"
3. Press Play and observe GameObject with Cloth in GameView
Expected result: Cloth Mesh is fully visible
Actual result: Parts of Cloth Mesh disappear
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible in: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a6
Could not test in: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1 (project kept breaking)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'