Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
ParticleSystem logs 'Sub-emitters must be children of the system that spawns them' in console (in Prefab Mode)
When opening the attached Fireworks prefab in Prefab Mode the console gets filled with:
'Sub-emitters must be children of the system that spawns them'.
Repro on a 2018.2/staging based branch
1) Import the attached prefab: Fireworks.prefab into a empty project
2) Drag it to the Hierarchy
3) Put a break point in ParticleSystem::CollectSubEmittersRecursive and inspect the results of this function.
4) Note that 8 emitters are collected but there are only 6 active emitters
Repro of the console logging:
Note to get the spamming in the console you need to pull the branch '2018.2/prefabs/improved' and then double clicking the Fireworks.prefab in the Project Browser
See screenshots below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once