Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
ParticleSystem logs 'Sub-emitters must be children of the system that spawns them' in console (in Prefab Mode)
When opening the attached Fireworks prefab in Prefab Mode the console gets filled with:
'Sub-emitters must be children of the system that spawns them'.
Repro on a 2018.2/staging based branch
1) Import the attached prefab: Fireworks.prefab into a empty project
2) Drag it to the Hierarchy
3) Put a break point in ParticleSystem::CollectSubEmittersRecursive and inspect the results of this function.
4) Note that 8 emitters are collected but there are only 6 active emitters
Repro of the console logging:
Note to get the spamming in the console you need to pull the branch '2018.2/prefabs/improved' and then double clicking the Fireworks.prefab in the Project Browser
See screenshots below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view