Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
ParticleSystem.Shape.Sprite is rendering wrong color of the object when SpriteRenderer is not enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Press on Core in the hierarchy ( the particles are black)
3. Enable and disable Sprite Renderer
4. Notice how particles of Core object change color from black to black and pink
Actual result: The color of particles (black for core 1) determined by the pixel of a left bottom corner
Expected result: Color of particles should be same as sprite color - black and pink
Reproduced with:2017.4.20f1; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.3f1; 2019.1.b2; 2019.2.0a4
Note: gif is added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone