Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
ParticleSystem.Shape.Sprite is rendering wrong color of the object when SpriteRenderer is not enabled
1. Open attached project
2. Press on Core in the hierarchy ( the particles are black)
3. Enable and disable Sprite Renderer
4. Notice how particles of Core object change color from black to black and pink
Actual result: The color of particles (black for core 1) determined by the pixel of a left bottom corner
Expected result: Color of particles should be same as sprite color - black and pink
Reproduced with:2017.4.20f1; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.3f1; 2019.1.b2; 2019.2.0a4
Note: gif is added
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown