Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
ParticleSystem.MainModule.stopAction does not wait till particles of the GameObject's child stop emitting before destroying
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1261459-ParticleSystem"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press Space
5. Observe the results in the Game window
Expected results: the particles of the children stop emitting and then the GameObject and its children are destroyed
Actual results: the GameObject and its children are instantly destroyed even though the particles of the children do not stop emitting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button