Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.1
ParticleSystem.MainModule.stopAction does not wait till particles of the GameObject's child stop emitting before destroying
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1261459-ParticleSystem"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press Space
5. Observe the results in the Game window
Expected results: the particles of the children stop emitting and then the GameObject and its children are destroyed
Actual results: the GameObject and its children are instantly destroyed even though the particles of the children do not stop emitting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour