Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
ParticleSystem.MainModule.stopAction does not wait till particles of the GameObject's child stop emitting before destroying
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1261459-ParticleSystem"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press Space
5. Observe the results in the Game window
Expected results: the particles of the children stop emitting and then the GameObject and its children are destroyed
Actual results: the GameObject and its children are instantly destroyed even though the particles of the children do not stop emitting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine