Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
ParticleSystem.MainModule.stopAction does not wait till particles of the GameObject's child stop emitting before destroying
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1261459-ParticleSystem"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press Space
5. Observe the results in the Game window
Expected results: the particles of the children stop emitting and then the GameObject and its children are destroyed
Actual results: the GameObject and its children are instantly destroyed even though the particles of the children do not stop emitting
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module