Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
ParticleSystem.Emit() doesn't emit particles and throws errors when "Velocity over Lifetime" Radial property is set to non zero
1. Open QA attached project "repro"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press the button in the Game View and observe particles being emitted
4. Select "ParticleSystem" in the Hierarchy
5. Select the "Velocity over Lifetime" module
6. Change the Radial property to 1
7. Press the button in the Game View again
Expected: Particles are getting emitted
Actual: No particles are emitted and some errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
- The radial property was added to the "Velocity over Lifetime" module in 2018.1.0a6
- This happens when Radial is set to non zero
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"