Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
ParticlesStandardUnlit shader causes MissingReferenceException when Particle System StopAction is set to Destroy
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project(Particles.zip)
3. Open '1.unity' scene
4. Select 'Particle System'
5. Expand material component.
6. Run the scene while observing material properties in Inspector(Repeat this step until issue occurs
Expected result: Particle System is destroyed without any issues and messages in Console
Actual result: Particle System is destroyed with some cosmetic MissingReferenceException errors being thrown in the Console
* Reproduction probability varies between different machines.
* Typically reproduces within 10 attempts.
* The issue seems to be related to VertexStreams but altering Vertex Streams options in Particle System seems to not affect the problem.
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0a7
Could not test: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0a1('Particles/Standard Unlit' shader has not yet been introduced)
Verified in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2