Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Particles][URP] Default material shows warning in Inspector
The default particle material shows a spurious warning in the material inspector.
This is a copy of the Built-in bug: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1259366
1) Create a new particle system
2) Select the particle system and In the inspector expand the material field
3) Notice the warning message
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags