Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Particles] Particle bounds are incorrect when parented to animator
1. Open project(link in edit)
2. Enable `Show Bounds` for particle system
3. Press play
4. Move camera, notice how the bounds do not follow the particle system(expected and actual result screenshots attached)
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.p2, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.