Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Particles are blinking when there are two identical particle systems
1. Open attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Press play
4. Start pressing spacebar with interval about 1-2 seconds
5. Notice that particles sometimes are randomly blinking
6. Stop scene
7. Disable one of "side template pillow" game objects (gameobject -> side template pillow)
8. Press play and start pressing spacebar
9. Notice that now particles don't blink. Particles are blinking when there are two identical particle systems in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode