Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Particles are blinking when there are two identical particle systems
1. Open attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Press play
4. Start pressing spacebar with interval about 1-2 seconds
5. Notice that particles sometimes are randomly blinking
6. Stop scene
7. Disable one of "side template pillow" game objects (gameobject -> side template pillow)
8. Press play and start pressing spacebar
9. Notice that now particles don't blink. Particles are blinking when there are two identical particle systems in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete