Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Particle trails use the wrong texture when several ParticleSystems are being rendered with different Textures
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Main scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The rain particle trails are always rendered using UnityWhite texture
Actual results: The rain particle trails get rendered using the atlas texture in some frames
Only happens if trail uses Sprites-Default material. Using Default-Particle or Default-Line doesn't reproduce same issue.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Note: If you use the frame debugger on a frame where the rain particles are being rendered incorrectly you can confirm it uses the atlas texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy