Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Particle trails use the wrong texture when several ParticleSystems are being rendered with different Textures
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Main scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The rain particle trails are always rendered using UnityWhite texture
Actual results: The rain particle trails get rendered using the atlas texture in some frames
Only happens if trail uses Sprites-Default material. Using Default-Particle or Default-Line doesn't reproduce same issue.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
Note: If you use the frame debugger on a frame where the rain particles are being rendered incorrectly you can confirm it uses the atlas texture
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete