Search Issue Tracker
Particle System's Renderer complains about Vertex Streams not matching when the Shader doesn't require it
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Import user's "Bug_report_Particles.unitypackage"
3. Find "EstelaDesierto_Real_MBT_GPU" prefab in Assets > 05_particulas > Tanques > Estelas > Resources and drag it into the Hierarchy
4. Expand "EstelaDesierto_Real_MBT_GPU" prefab in the Hierarchy and select "Dust02" GameObject
5. In the Inspector open Renderer's tab and Shader's tab
Expected result: the Shader does not require a 'Tangent' stream so the UI shouldn't complain about it.
Actual result: UI complains about 'Tangent' stream even though the Shader does not require it.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values