Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the GameObjects with an Animator
4. Observe the GameObjects with a Particle System
Expected result: Particle System's Texture Sheet Animation is played back at the same speed as the Animation Clip
Actual result: Particle System's Texture Sheet Animation is played back at a different speed than the Animation Clip
Reproducible with: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (Texture Sheet Animation's Time Mode doesn't have an option for FPS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script