Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.4f1
Particle System using SkinnedMeshRenderer shape generate warning and error when timescale is set to 0
- Open the scene TestScene
- Press Play
-Press space to set timeScale to 0 thanks to the PauseScript, notice the warning in the console
-Exit playmode, will generate the error
Fixed in 2017.4.13f1, 2018.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.