Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Trails Texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "Particle system"
4. In the Inspector window scroll down and enable "Texture Sheet Animation"
5. Notice how the Trails of the Particle System change after enabling "Texture Sheet Animation"
Expected results: Particle System Trails renders its materials
Actual results: Particle SystemTrails texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker