Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Trails Texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "Particle system"
4. In the Inspector window scroll down and enable "Texture Sheet Animation"
5. Notice how the Trails of the Particle System change after enabling "Texture Sheet Animation"
Expected results: Particle System Trails renders its materials
Actual results: Particle SystemTrails texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset