Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Trails Texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "Particle system"
4. In the Inspector window scroll down and enable "Texture Sheet Animation"
5. Notice how the Trails of the Particle System change after enabling "Texture Sheet Animation"
Expected results: Particle System Trails renders its materials
Actual results: Particle SystemTrails texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing