Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Trails Texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "Particle system"
4. In the Inspector window scroll down and enable "Texture Sheet Animation"
5. Notice how the Trails of the Particle System change after enabling "Texture Sheet Animation"
Expected results: Particle System Trails renders its materials
Actual results: Particle SystemTrails texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled