Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Trails Texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Navigate to Project -> Scenes and open "SampleScene"
3. In Hierarchy window select "Particle system"
4. In the Inspector window scroll down and enable "Texture Sheet Animation"
5. Notice how the Trails of the Particle System change after enabling "Texture Sheet Animation"
Expected results: Particle System Trails renders its materials
Actual results: Particle SystemTrails texture is being overridden by the Texture from the Texture Sheet Animation
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not Reproducible with: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab