Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
Particle system plays only once
1. Open attached project
2. Open "_Test" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Click "Restart" button
5. Observe appeared particles
6. Click "Restart" button after particles become invisible (2 seconds)
Expected behavior: particle system should play once more (see gif, older versions behavior is shown)
Actual behavior: particle system is not playing again (see gif)
Regression introduced from 5.3.0f4 to 5.3.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab