Search Issue Tracker
Particle System gizmo never shows up
1. load attached project or create one from scratch
2. go to GameObject -> particle system
Result: the gizmo never shows up, even after an enable/disable from the gizmo menu.
the bug was found under windows 10 using 5.3.4f, still reproducable on 5.5.a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released