Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Particle System disappears when Start Rotation is set to a high number
How to reproduce:
1. Download project "ParticlesIssue.zip" and open in Unity
2. Enter "bug" scene
3. Select Particle System and set Start Rotation to 999999999999
-- Particle system disappears from the scene
Expected result: Degrees of rotation should be from 0 to 360 and when setting a high number, particles shouldn't disappear
Actual result: Particle system disappear from the scene
Regression first introduced in: 5.6.0b1
Reproducible with: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.6f1
RichardK note: in 5.5, the UI value is allowed to be really high, but the particles don't disappear. They act like fmod(rotation, 2*pi).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2