Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
1. Open attached Unity project "ParticleScaleBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. In the Hierarchy, click on Particle System
4. In the Inspector, check "Bounds" to see the bounds of the particle system
5. Inspect the particle system in the scene view
Expected result: Particles should always stay in their bounds
Actual result: Particles reach further than the bounds if the coordinates are non-uniform (see attached gif "bounds.gif")
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default