Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when "Force over Lifetime" is "Random Between Two Constants"
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Enable "Force over Lifetime" module.
4. Set "Force over Lifetime" to "Random Between Two Constants", where first constant is (0,0,-3) and another (0,0,-5).
5. Check "Bounds" to make particle bounds visible.
6. Open Scene window, with Particle System selected so it's Simulating.
Expected result: Bounds are drawn around particles.
Actual result: Bounds are in the wrong position.
Reproducible:5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0p3 (all particles are inside bounds (good), but bounds are too big).
Enable one of these modules: Limit Velocity over Lifetime, Rotation by Speed, External Forces, Noise, Collision, Triggers, Sub Emitters, Trails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button