Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when "Force over Lifetime" is "Random Between Two Constants"
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Enable "Force over Lifetime" module.
4. Set "Force over Lifetime" to "Random Between Two Constants", where first constant is (0,0,-3) and another (0,0,-5).
5. Check "Bounds" to make particle bounds visible.
6. Open Scene window, with Particle System selected so it's Simulating.
Expected result: Bounds are drawn around particles.
Actual result: Bounds are in the wrong position.
Reproducible:5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0p3 (all particles are inside bounds (good), but bounds are too big).
Enable one of these modules: Limit Velocity over Lifetime, Rotation by Speed, External Forces, Noise, Collision, Triggers, Sub Emitters, Trails
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted