Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a11
Painting tilemap crashes when Tilemap Collider 2D is Used by Composite and Composite Collider 2D are copied
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "8652_Repro.zip" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select Grid > Tilemap_A
4. In the Inspector press on the "Tilemap Collider 2D" Component ellipsis and select "Copy Component"
5. In the Hierarchy select Grid > Tilemap_B and paste the Component (press ellipsis on any Component and select "Paste Component as New"
6. Repeat steps 2-4 with the "Composite Collider 2D" Component
7. Open Tile Palette (Window > 2D > Tile Palette)
8. Draw in the "Tilemap_B" tilemap
Expected results: Editor doesn't crash
Actual results: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a19, 2023.1.0a2
0x00007ff63b621cac (Unity) TilemapCollider2D::ProcessTileChangeQueue
0x00007ff63a93c30b (Unity) BaseBehaviourManager::CommonUpdate<LateBehaviourManager>
0x00007ff63a943c9a (Unity) LateBehaviourManager::Update
0x00007ff63ab5e4fd (Unity) `InitPlayerLoopCallbacks'::`2'::PreLateUpdateScriptRunBehaviourLateUpdateRegistrator::Forward
0x00007ff63ab467ea (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007ff63ab46973 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window