Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Painted Sprites on a Tile Palette in the Scene changes their position when a new Sprite has been added in the Tile Palette
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1142725"
2. Import "colour green" to Tile Palette "Red" from Project -> Assets
3. Notice the Painted Grid in the Scene changes
Expected results: Nothing changes in the Scene when a new Sprite is added into Tile Palette
Actual Results: Already Painted Sprites on a Tile Pallete in the Scene Changes their position
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24.f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.0a10
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown