Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Painted Sprites on a Tile Palette in the Scene changes their position when a new Sprite has been added in the Tile Palette
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1142725"
2. Import "colour green" to Tile Palette "Red" from Project -> Assets
3. Notice the Painted Grid in the Scene changes
Expected results: Nothing changes in the Scene when a new Sprite is added into Tile Palette
Actual Results: Already Painted Sprites on a Tile Pallete in the Scene Changes their position
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24.f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.0a10
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version