Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
"Paint Texture" Terrain Tool does not work when Texture Quality is not set to "Full Res"
1) Open the attached project and sample scene in it
2) Select the Terrain in scene
3) Select the Paint texture tool
4) Select the yellow "New Layer 1"
5) Open Project Settings...->Quality; and notice that it is not set to "Full Res"
6) Attempt to paint on the terrain.
Expected: The texture paints okay
Actual: It does not
Workaround: Have Texture Quality set to Full Res - texture painting then works perfectly. Also notice that when you switch from Full Res to X Res back to Full Res, it seems to stay at X Res until you paint new texture
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b12, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproduced in 2018.2.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source