Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
[Packman] shows error “Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package” when package is free
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open package manager
3. Open Unity Asset Store in Browser
4. Find free Asset. eg. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/free-platform-game-assets-85838
5. Press "Open in Unity"
6. It opens in Package Manager
Result: User sees error on top "An error occurred: Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package."
Expected result: when package is free, this error shouldn't appear
Reproducible: 2021.1.0a10.1694, 2021.1.0a2.727, 2020.2.0b13.3614, 2020.2.0b8.3329, 2020.1.15f1.4895,
Not reproducible: 2019.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true