Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Packman] shows error “Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package” when package is free
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open package manager
3. Open Unity Asset Store in Browser
4. Find free Asset. eg. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/free-platform-game-assets-85838
5. Press "Open in Unity"
6. It opens in Package Manager
Result: User sees error on top "An error occurred: Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package."
Expected result: when package is free, this error shouldn't appear
Reproducible: 2021.1.0a10.1694, 2021.1.0a2.727, 2020.2.0b13.3614, 2020.2.0b8.3329, 2020.1.15f1.4895,
Not reproducible: 2019.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build