Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
[Packman] shows error “Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package” when package is free
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open package manager
3. Open Unity Asset Store in Browser
4. Find free Asset. eg. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/free-platform-game-assets-85838
5. Press "Open in Unity"
6. It opens in Package Manager
Result: User sees error on top "An error occurred: Unable to get purchase details because you may not have purchased this package."
Expected result: when package is free, this error shouldn't appear
Reproducible: 2021.1.0a10.1694, 2021.1.0a2.727, 2020.2.0b13.3614, 2020.2.0b8.3329, 2020.1.15f1.4895,
Not reproducible: 2019.4.15f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated