Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Scrollbar is missing while viewing any package description in Inspector
Scrollbar is missing while selecting and viewing any package description in Inspector because of which the user is unable to view the whole description. Refer to the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Select ARKit XR Plugin
Actual result: Unable to view the whole package description even when Inspector window is maximized as scrollbar is not present
Expected result: Scrollbar is present for viewing the whole package description
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2020.1.0a10
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
Note: Feature of Package information displayed in Inspector has been introduced in 2020.1.0a10
Workaround: Click on the description window and navigate through the keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property