Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Scrollbar is missing while viewing any package description in Inspector
Scrollbar is missing while selecting and viewing any package description in Inspector because of which the user is unable to view the whole description. Refer to the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Select ARKit XR Plugin
Actual result: Unable to view the whole package description even when Inspector window is maximized as scrollbar is not present
Expected result: Scrollbar is present for viewing the whole package description
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2020.1.0a10
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
Note: Feature of Package information displayed in Inspector has been introduced in 2020.1.0a10
Workaround: Click on the description window and navigate through the keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs