Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Scrollbar is missing while viewing any package description in Inspector
Scrollbar is missing while selecting and viewing any package description in Inspector because of which the user is unable to view the whole description. Refer to the video attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Select ARKit XR Plugin
Actual result: Unable to view the whole package description even when Inspector window is maximized as scrollbar is not present
Expected result: Scrollbar is present for viewing the whole package description
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2020.1.0a10
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
Note: Feature of Package information displayed in Inspector has been introduced in 2020.1.0a10
Workaround: Click on the description window and navigate through the keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version